Monday, October 23, 2006

Belane And Her Family

Over at Erin's blog there is a wonderful story unfolding. Erin and her husband Josh have just been reunited with Belane, and will be bringing her home with them soon. All of the adoption stories you read on blogs mostly center on paperwork and waiting and the emotions tied to both, but here you get to read along as this family gets to do the fun (and very emotional) part as well.

Many times this part doesn't get much coverage because of fatigue, lack of internet access, etc. but with Erin and her great access to broadband at the Addis Hilton, there should be plenty to consume as you follow along on their journey. I know I was choked up today reading about their first day together, and my thoughts of being in their shoes made me ache with desire to go soon.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Rich, Thanks for turning me on to Erin's blog. It made me cry!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one out there. Still praying for your girls, as you haven't posted anything new about their courtdate.
Heather