Friday, December 22, 2006

Sheraton Part 2

Before I get too far removed from my post about taking Group 5 to the Sheraton for swimming and lunch I wanted to post the rest of the pictures of the kids from our day.

Sometimes Blogger only lets you get a few loaded, so these are the rest of the Group 5 kids that I couldn't load back then.


These kids are also sweet, wonderful, etc.



Nobody could spend a week with these kids and not want to adopt an older child.

There are of course huge challenges when you mix the typical adoption trauma with the typical teen stuff.



But, beyond that stuff what emerges is these amazingly wonderful young people, who are such delight.

So my challenge to you is this - if you haven't already been, go to Addis and help out/hang out for a week, and spend some real time with Group 5 kids to see for yourself.



Just be ready to head back to bring home your new family member ~6 months later.

No comments: