Friday, July 27, 2007

Court Date

I just heard from AAI that our court date is set for August 1st. It looks like we will beat the court closure this year, rather than sit waiting until October like we had to do last year. God willing that is the day we become a family of 13. Then we will enter the ranks of what I called medium sized families in this post last year.

I can hardly believe that. Just 3 years ago this month we came home from China with our 3rd child, Joy. She is one of our twins, 7 year olds - Joy and Mary. They were just born on different continents, Joy from China and Mary from Ethiopia.

Thanks in advance if you will pray for a favorable outcome.

5 comments:

Owlhaven said...

praying! got your letters today too

Mary

The H Land said...

Your family is definitely in my prayers. Good luck!

Emancipation of the Freed said...

You guys are amazing, I couldn't be happier for you! May you have God's amazing grace each step of the way!

Z

Amy said...

Praying for you and your family. Your posts have stirred my heart and I'm so blessed to see your journey.

The H Land said...

I can't wait to hear what God worked out with your latest adoptions. I'll keep on praying.

Hopefully you'll post tomorrow when you hear the news.